Las Vegas Real Estate
Las Vegas real estate offers some of the best choices in the American real estate market, regardless of whether you are looking for an apartment, condominium, single-family home, or land to realize your dreams for the future. Through USALifestyleRealEstate.com, you are guaranteed to find a qualified broker or real estate agent who can help you find a property that is a great real estate investment and matches your lifestyle.
- Almost 100 casinos
- Table games, sports books, bingo, and an estimated 200,000 slot machines
- Site of the World Series of Poker and numerous celebrity poker tournaments
- Numerous thoroughbred and harness horse racing tracks, as well as several dog racing tracks
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. has been ranked the most admired casino operator by Fortune magazine for three consecutive years.
Arts and EntertainmentShows and nightclubs
- Nightly concerts, musical productions, variety and cabaret shows, comedy shows, and magic acts featuring world-famous performers
- Numerous galleries, cultural and arts centers, and museums
- Known for its many bars, lounges, nightclubs, casinos, and world-renowned restaurants
- The city’s Office of Cultural Affairs offers performances, youth camps, a book festival, and classes in dance, music, theater, and more.
- Other entertainment and attractions: auto racing, helicopter tours, an indoor theme park, and animal habitats
City LifeHigh-rise condominiums
- Most populous city in Nevada
- 160+ high-rises in the metropolitan area, including 40+ that are taller than 400 feet (122 m)
- The Stratosphere Tower is the city’s tallest structure at 1,149 feet (350 m) and is the tallest observation tower in the nation.
- Fremont Street Experience is a pedestrian mall and entertainment complex in downtown Las Vegas with three stages and access to 10 casinos and more than 60 restaurants and shops.
Golf Destination50+ golf courses
- 40+ public and resort courses and 10 private courses
- TPC Summerlin is the site of the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.
- Las Vegas was No. 18 in Golf World’s 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards list of the top 38 golf destinations in North America and Europe.
- Course designers: Jack Nicklaus, Raymond Floyd, Tom Weiskopf, Arnold Palmer
- Bicycling, boating/sailing, lake, mountains, retirement community, tennis, university city, water sports
- 38 million visitors annually
- The Las Vegas Strip sits outside the city limits, in Clark County.
- Las Vegas was ranked No. 32 by residents for “quality of life” in the 2010 “America’s Favorite Cities” list published by Travel + Leisure.
- Site of 17 of the nation’s 20 largest hotels
- Established in 1905
- Nearby attractions include the Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire State Park, and Lake Las Vegas.
- 50+ wedding chapels, and about 115,000 weddings performed annually
- Nearby cities and towns: Hendersonville; Boulder City; Paradise; North Las Vegas; Mesquite; Los Angeles, CA (4 hours)
|Population||583,756 (1.9 million in metropolitan area)|
|Size||219 square miles (567 km2)|
|Climate||Las Vegas is hot and dry almost all year.|
|Nearby Airports with Hub Connections||McCarran International Airport (LAS): Direct connections include Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Charlotte (CLT), Chicago (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Detroit (DTW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Honolulu (HNL), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Orlando (MCO), Philadelphia (PHL), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), Washington, DC (IAD)|