Myrtle Beach Real Estate
Myrtle Beach real estate offers some of the best choices in the American real estate market, regardless of whether you are looking for an apartment, condominium, single-family home, or land to realize your dreams for the future. Through USALifestyleRealEstate.com, you are guaranteed to find a qualified broker or real estate agent who can help you find a property that is a great real estate investment and matches your lifestyle.
BeachWide, sandy beaches
- 60 miles (97 km) of beaches in the “Grand Strand” area, which includes Myrtle Beach and the surrounding coastal towns
- Seasonal beach access for horseback riding at Myrtle Beach State Park
- Pets allowed on the beach, with seasonal restrictions
- No. 6 in TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice 2011 list of the world’s best beaches
Golf Destination“Golf Capital of the World”
- More public golf courses per capita than anywhere else in the United States
- Has been called the “Golf Capital of the World”
- Course designers: Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones, Tom Fazio, Greg Norman
- More than half of the 44 South Carolina courses listed in the Golf World 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards are located in the Myrtle Beach region.
Arts and EntertainmentTallest Ferris wheel in Eastern U.S.
- A new 1.2-mile (1.9 km) Boardwalk and Promenade borders the beach and is a center of activity, including dining, shopping, concerts, kids’ carnivals, fireworks, juggling acts, and more.
- Live shows and events include concerts by world-known jazz, blues, gospel, rock, and country music artists at the House of Blues, and the award-winning Carolina Opry, a two-hour music, comedy, and dance show.
- Other entertainment includes amusement parks, water parks, miniature golf, medieval role-playing, arcade games, moving theaters, and haunted-house attractions.
Water SportsSalt marsh kayaking
- Scuba diving sites include World War II and American Civil War era shipwrecks, natural reefs and artificial reefs.
- Huntington Beach State Park is a natural, secluded area for canoeing and kayaking among salt marshes and wildlife including alligators and dolphins.
- Plenty of vendors offering equipment, lessons, rentals, and charters for scuba diving, snorkeling, paddleboarding, surfing, parasailing, spear fishing, personal watercraft, and more
- Popular area for fishing, including inshore, offshore, surf, deep-sea, and sport fishing, plus several tournaments
- Boating/sailing, equestrian, fishing/hunting, gambling, retirement community, tennis
- 14 million visitors annually
- One of the nation’s fastest-growing areas, with 40 percent population increase over the last decade
- Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach are lively centers of activity while other parts of the “Grand Strand” are more tranquil.
- Nearby cities and towns: North Myrtle Beach; Surfside Beach; Garden City Beach; Murrells Inlet; Litchfield; Pawleys Island; Georgetown
|Size||24 square miles (62 km2)|
|Climate||Winters are mild, and summers can be hot. Sunshine and ocean breezes make outdoor activities enjoyable year-round.|
|Nearby Airports with Hub Connections||Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR): Direct connections include Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Charlotte (CLT), Chicago (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Detroit (DTW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL)|