Orlando de Bienes Raíces
Orlando real estate offers some of the best choices in the American real estate market, regardless of whether you are looking for an apartment, condominium, single-family home, or land to realize your dreams for the future. Through USALifestyleRealEstate.com, you are guaranteed to find a qualified broker or real estate agent who can help you find a property that is a great real estate investment and matches your lifestyle.
Arts and EntertainmentSeaWorld Orlando
- Several museums dedicated to art, local culture, and history, including the Orlando Museum of Art and Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Philharmonic, youth orchestra, two ballet companies, and several theatrical troupes including the Orlando Shakespeare Theater
- Several major theme parks: Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios Florida®, and SeaWorld Orlando
- Numerous other attractions, including Gatorland, water parks, comedy clubs, and dinner theater venues
Golf Destination170+ golf courses
- 170+ courses and 20+ golf academies
- Home to more golf professionals than any other destination in the world
- Selected by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators as North American Golf Destination of the Year 2010
- PGA Tour events include the Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard at Bay Hill Club & Lodge, the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Classic at Walt Disney World® Resort’s Magnolia and Palm Courses, and the qualifying school finals at Orange County’s National Golf Club.
- Course designers: Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones
Professional SportsProfessional basketball
- Teams: the Orlando Magic (basketball), the Orlando Predators (arena football), and the Orlando City Soccer Club
- Hosts Major League Baseball spring training for the Atlanta Braves at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World® Resort and for the Houston Astros at Osceola County Stadium in Kissimmee
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium in Orlando hosts the CapitalOne Bowl annually and hosted five FIFA World Cup matches in 1994.
University CityOptics degree programs
- 20+ colleges and universities including several technical and community colleges and top research universities
- The University of Central Florida (UCF) is the second largest university in the United States, known for its engineering, optics, and simulation programs. It has more than 1,600 international students from more than 140 countries.
- Valencia College is the third-largest institution in the Florida College System.
- Bicycling, boating/sailing, city life, fishing/hunting, history, lake, retirement community, tennis
- Major industries: tourism, health care, manufacturing, and high technology
- Site of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- 46+ million visitors annually
- Nearby cities and towns: Winter Park; Lake Buena Vista; Winter Garden; Kissimmee; Celebration
|Population||238,300 (2.1 million in metropolitan area)|
|Size||110 square miles (287 km2)|
|Climate||Orlando has a mild climate all year with occasional summer thunderstorms and short winters.|
|Nearby Airports with Hub Connections||Orlando International Airport (MCO): Direct connections include Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Charlotte (CLT), Chicago (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Detroit (DTW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL), San Juan (SJU), Washington, DC (IAD)|